MOBILE RECYCLING INFORMATION
Mobile recycling for the month of JUNE is scheduled to resume! However, we have very important rules you MUST follow!
We will not accept recycling at our mobile locations unless the following parameters are met:
1. Six foot Social distancing is required.
2. If you are sick, do not bring your recycling.
3. Break down all cardboard before you arrive.
4. All recycling must be bagged for the time being.
5. If others are present to drop off recycling, wait in your vehicle until they have safely entered their vehicle.
6. You are required to unload and load your recycling. Our contractor will not be able to do this for you.
Our contractor will be wearing a mask and staying in their vehicle or keeping social distancing. They will not be able to assist you in unloading.
We appreciate your help in keeping everyone safe!
First Saturday of each month:
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. – Clarksburg
9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. – Sandusky
11:00 noon to 12:00 p.m. – Adams
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. – Burney
Second Saturday of each month:
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. – St. Maurice
9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. – New Point
11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon – Millhousen
If there is inclement weather this route may be called off. If this should happen please listen in on WTRE (AM 1330, FM 89.9)